Join us in our mission to give Deaf individuals the support and resources they need to overcome life’s obstacles. A donation today will help countless people have a chance at a better life. So often children and adults who are Deaf or who have other special needs are overlooked.
You can help change this.
Your generous gift today can accomplish so many incredible things:
- Help to buy hearing aids for Deaf children who cannot afford them;
- Continue to provide focused services and therapies to 3- and 4-year-old children who have speech and developmental delays;
- Allow Deaf children to participate in a music therapy program that helps them to enhance their literacy skills and speech therapy;
- Give Deaf high school students the opportunity to participate in STEM and Robotics courses to strengthen core skills such as problem solving, critical thinking, attention to detail and working memory;
- Enable Deaf adults to find meaningful employment.
Since 1947, the mission of the Mill Neck Family of Organizations has been to enhance the quality of life for people who are Deaf, hard of hearing or who have other special needs. We will continue to carry out this mission every day.
But we can’t do it alone. We need your help. Give a gift that will truly make a difference this holiday season.
On behalf of all of us here at the Mill Neck Family of Organizations, we wish you and your loved ones a Merry Christmas and a happy, healthy New Year.
—Michael F. Killian, President and CEO, Mill Neck Family of Organizations